Facial Fillers in Orange, CA
At Veritas Medical Center, We Use the Juvéderm® Dermal Filler to Give the Facial Skin a Smoother, Fuller Look. Juvéderm® Can Add Volume to Thin Lips or Other Facial Areas and Diminish the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
DERMAL FILLERS FOR YOUNGER LOOKING SKIN
As we age, people experience facial tissue thinning, which leads to fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of volume in the face. If you’re looking for a more youthful appearance, facial fillers can provide outstanding results without the need for surgery.
At Veritas Medical Center, our trained staff can skillfully help patients regain their youthful appearance. The filler process is a simple, nonsurgical procedure. The procedures incur almost zero downtime, and their effects are visible almost immediately.
WHAT TYPES OF DERMAL FILLERS?
- Juvederm, Voluma, Volbella, Vollure, and Restylane are cosmetic fillers made of hyaluronic acid (HA), a natural substance found in your skin. The aging process causes a loss in HA, which causes the skin to lose structure and volume, contributing to wrinkles, folds and hollowness.
- Juvéderm Voluma™ XC is an injectable gel is the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21.
- Juvéderm® XC – smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses.
- Juvéderm Vollure™ XC – softens moderate to severe facial lines and wrinkles to create a smoother appearance for up to 18 months.*
- Juvéderm Volbella™ XC – adds volume to the lips and smooths vertical lip lines, giving you results that last through 1 year with optimal treatment.
- Restylane® line of products, your specialist can customize the ideal treatment plan to enhance your natural look.
- Restylane® – for facial wrinkles and folds
- Restylane Silk® – for lips and the lines around them
- Restylane Lyft® – for lifted, cheeks and smoothed wrinkles
- Restylane® Refyne – for moderate to severe facial wrinkles
- Restylane® Defyne – for moderate to severe, deep facial wrinkles and folds
- Radiesse® is synthetic dermal filler comprised of calcium hydroxyapatite. This injectable is long-lasting as it forms collagen around the microspheres adding bulk to reduce wrinkle appearance.
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS OF DERMAL FILLERS?
Different fillers last different amounts of time, from several months to several years. Since the body slowly absorbs the filler, it is not permanent. The fillers may be repeated and the staff at Veritas Medical Center will advise you typically how often you should return to maintain your desired results. Dermal fillers are safe and effective. Schedule an appointment to explore your options to achieve a more youthful appearance.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FILLERS?
- There is minimal or no downtime
- You get fast and natural results
- Improvement of facial elasticity
- It is long-lasting but yet non-permanent for a controlled look
HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR MY TREATMENT?
Dermal Filler treatments typically require no pre-testing but you should avoid using aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, St. John’s Wort and vitamin E supplements prior to treatment as these may increase bruising or bleeding at the injection site. For those prone to cold sores, we recommends taking cold sore medication a few days prior to treatment to prevent cold sore recurrence.
WILL I NEED MAINTENANCE OR REPEAT INJECTIONS?
Yes, all facial filler treatments require maintenance 1-4 times per year depending on the injected area and you particular body chemistry. Our doctor can recommend a customized dermal filler maintenance plan for your desired results.